37th AOP Photography Awards - Now Open
12 October 2021
Open to all AOP Accredited Photographer and Assisting Photographer members
Entries Open – Noon Tuesday 12 October 2021
Entries Close – midnight Monday 24 January 2022
The AOP Photography Awards are known as the Oscars of the photography world. They celebrate excellence in the creative photography and image making industry.
This year’s Awards will open in October 2021 and close in January 2022 with winners being revealed in February 2022. Gold and Silver winners and selected finalists will be exhibited at the AOP Showcase event in Spring 2022.
This is your chance to be seen by leading commissioners and names within the photographic industry.
As in previous years stills, Moving Image & Innovation can now be entered into each category.
- You can enter a single or series (2-5) of images
- You can enter a piece of moving imagery up to 7 minutes in length, demonstrating your understanding and skills within the medium. All entries in this category must reference whether the work is a collaboration with another artist be it a director, editor, colour grader, musician etc. or whether it’s the independent work of the photographer. You may wish to illustrate the creative use of technologies for example AR, VR, CGI or any other technique.
- You can enter works of innovation with an example of excellence that illustrates the creative use of technologies and innovations in the production of still images. This can be AR, VR, CGI or any other technique
- You can enter commissioned or personal work in all categories
- You can win Gold and Silver in each category